To hides some boxes in your Friendster profile, you will needed an external file hosting. This is just a small part from this tutorial. You will really gonna need this for Friendster Hide Code Tutorial. So, we will use Ripway.com as the external script hosting to put the codes on Friendster. You can always use any web hosting that suit to you. But for me, i raelly recommended you to use Ripway.com to host you Friendster Hide Codes file.
Ripway give you a 30mb capacity of file hosting. Well, it is more than enough since all the hides code script is less than 1mb. All you have to do right now is to register to RIPWAY.COM and read all the details. But, there's some friendster hides newbies out their still dont know how to do this. Oke, here the step:
- Open Ripway.com in your browser.
- Click on the sign up button at the top banner.
- Then, fill out your details at Create your Account. Be sure to remember your username and password.
- On the next page, if you were asking to pick a review, just ignore it. Type back Ripway.com and login with your username and password that have be registered by you.
- Then, you will see Your Account Information page. Everytime you login, you will see this page first.
- Now, all you have to do is click on My Files and here is where you can manage all your files. You also can explore other if want.
- In this part, there is various label and option to be selected.
- Upload files -> to upload files from your computer
- Create Subfolder -> Create a new folder or sub-folder. Just write the new folder name and click Create Subfolder. There you will have your new folder.
- Create index -> Index page is usually created as the main page of website. So, if you were working with HTML tag or want to create a normal HTML page, then you can apply this button. But people rarely do this.
- Create Text File -> You can create a various type of text file with this option. We will use a lot this function in this How to hides Friendster boxes tutorial. yes, something like Notepad that you have in your computer.
Labels: Friendster Howto